The Grange Sutton c.1930
The Grange stood in extensive grounds south of Mulgrave Road Sutton. Although the house has been demolished three attractive lodges still remain. One next to the pavement in Mulgrave Road was originally the coachman's cottage which stood in front of extensive stables. One prominent resident was Sir Ralph Forster, High Sheriff of Surrey, who was the first and last baronet his only son dying from wounds sustained in the First World War.